Study competition, conduct benchmark analysis, an identify market trends. A good knowledge in market segmentation, targeting, and positioning is required
• Develop marketing plans, including market analysis, marketing strategies, planning, and budgeting for the company and each of the different divisions
• Develop advertising strategy, and media planning for the company and the various divisions
• Develop various advertising material, and collateral material
• Insure corporate identity is properly maintained across the company and various divisions, and make sure all guidelines are well implemented
• Responsible for company PR, events, exhibitions and sponsorships
Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
Work with guest of honour to ensure all requests are met.
Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
Analyse event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
Define company brand through events.
Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
• Responsible for all marketing programs at the corporate level: loyalty programs, incentives programs, acquisition programs and others
• Develop, update and manage corporate website, and conduct online marketing activities to generate traffic
• Develop joint marketing programs and activities with partners and suppliers
• Conduct customer and market research, and analyze output to generate findings
• Monitor and review all marketing activities, and assess all the results achieved
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E|
Nav Placement World
|About Company||Nav Placement World is one of the leading Recruitment Firm,offers Job Placement Consultancy in Amritsar,Career Consultant in Punjab|
|Contact Person||Ms. Navpreet Sandhu|
|Address||G. F. New Chaudhary Market, Gali No2, Nr Bedi School, I/s Shimla Market, Putlighar Amritsar|